To be able to register and participate in the AVV2021 cycling event, you will need to follow the current health restrictions put in place by the French government (i.e. you must come with a valid “Covid Passport”). A valid “Covid passport” is:
- a vaccination certificate
- or the evidence of a negative PCR or lateral flow test done in the past 72h
- or a certificate proving you recovered from Covid-19
37 € per person (FFCT's price 34 €)
Access to the trail, lunch, tours and food supplies stops, insurance (civil liability not included)
Be careful : make sure you book the right trail !
The commitment to the Anjou Velo Vintage (Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 August 2021) is nominative, firm, definitive and non-modifiable (no change of course and/or date and/or time and/or participant). No modification or refund, even partial, will be possible once the reservation validated and the payment made. In case of bad weather, the event will still take place.
Rent your vintage bike
You didn’t find your vintage bike yet…? Discover the bike rental partners:
- A bike for 1 day : 25€ / vintage bike
- A tandem for 1 day : 50€ / vintage bike
- Only people in possession of a valid ticket for one of the Anjou Vélo Vintage routes will be able to hire a bike,
- Your reservation will be confirmed upon reception of payment
- Deposit demanded not later than the day you take your bike
- Provide an anti-theft device for the entire rental period of your bike!
- You'll take your bike at the Parc des Expositions - Saumur