The Tourist Office Saumur Val de Loire
To plan your stay and your visit in Saumur and its locality, check out the tourist information website for the Saumur area: castles, Cadre Noir de Saumur, (the horse-riding school) religious buildings, Fontevraud Abbey, museums, rock wine-cellars, vineyards and wine tastings, Bioparc de Doué-la-Fontaine, parks and gardens, horse-riding and cavalry, ‘Ligerian’ villages, walks on the Loire, local products and crafts... You have lots of choice! But especially once you are settled in, take the time to enjoy, and to take in the atmosphere, the lights and the charm of Anjou.
The Tourist Office offers 2 deals choices to visit the Saumur area:
List of sites and detailed information in the guide "Bons Plans 2018".
You can also:
Tourist Information office opening:
- Saumur: Saturday 9.15am – 7.00pm and Sunday 10.30am to 5.30pm
- Fontevraud-l’Abbaye: Saturday 9.30am – 1pm and 2pm-6pm and Sunday 10.30am-1pm
- Montreuil-Bellay: Saturday 9.30am-12.30 and 2pm-6pm and Sunday 10am-12.30
- Montsoreau: Saturday 9.30am-1pm and 2pm-6pm and Sunday 10.30am to 1pm and 2pm-6pm
- Doué la Fontaine: Saturday 9.30am-12.15 and 2pm-6pm and Sunday 10am-12.30
- Longué: Saturday 10.00am-1pm and 2pm-6pm. Sunday closed
- Rosiers sur Loire: Saturday 10.00am-1pm and 2pm-6pm. Sunday closed